I'm putting off going to the supermarket right now, so you get a wee post. Currently it's terribly warm for January (11.1 C/52 F) but pissing down rain and highly windy, and the supermarket is nearly a mile away over a hill. Procrastination.
- I am now Legal! With a card and everything, and hot damn, is my picture on it ugly. Therefore I've been looking for work; I've had a few leads so far, but if they don't pan out, I'll be going to a recruitment agency or two. I could go into my feelings about having a card with my digitized fingerprints encoded on it, but I think I will pass on that right now. Not in the mood to play Cory Doctorow at the moment.
- Almost done with the graphics for James. I swear I will write those drabbles that got requested, seeing as only two of you requested some.
- Not-New-Year's-Actually Resolution to RP MOAR this month has been fail so far. How does time pass without me realising it?
- I'm now hunting down a song to make a vid for the tellitslant
femslash vidshow at Vidukon, because I am slightly sadistic to myself like that. (I was tempted to go with Merlin S1, but I don't have the DVD set, so this'll be a Beverly/Deanna vid, methinks.) Not saying you should make them some, but if you can recommend a good femslashy vid or two to show, please let them know
- Did your spouse/partner buy you a wee Makka Pakka plushie this week? MINE DID. (Someday there will be a post about Makka Pakka and OCD, but this is not that day.)
- The rain has eased up, time to head out for a bit, methinks.